Guidelines for functioning in an electronic world are the same as the values, ethics and confidentiality policies employees are expected to live every day, whether you’re Tweeting, talking with customers or chatting over the neighbor’s fence. Remember, your responsibility to Bzfuture.com doesn’t end when you are off the clock. For that reason, this policy applies to both company sponsored social media and personal use as it relates to Bzfuture.com.
1. If you talk about work related matters that are within your area of job responsibility you must disclose your affiliation with Bzfuture.com.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Social Media Site.
3. Remind employees to familiarize themselves with the employment agreement and policies included in the employee handbook.
4. Internet postings should not disclose any information that is confidential or proprietary to the company or to any third party that has disclosed information to the company.
5. When commenting on the business. Unless authorized to speak on behalf of Bzfuture.com, you must state that the views expressed are your own and must clearly identify themselves as an employee and include a disclaimer.
6. Internet postings should not include company logos or trademarks unless permission is asked for and granted.
7. Internet postings must respect copyright, privacy, fair use, financial disclosure, and other applicable laws.
8. Be careful about what personal information you share online.
9. When participating in online communities, do not misrepresent yourself, do not post false information.
10. Employees should neither claim nor imply that they are speaking on the company's behalf.
11. Never share personal information about our customers.
12. You should never disclose Non-public financial or operational information. This includes strategies, forecasts and most anything with a dollar-figure attached to it.
13. You should never disclose internal communication regarding drive times, promotional activities or inventory allocations. Including: advance ads, drive time playbooks, holiday strategies and Retail Insider editions.
14. Corporate blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, etc., could require approval when the employee is posting about the company and the industry.
15. That the company reserves the right to request the certain subjects are avoided, withdraw certain posts, and remove inappropriate comments.
16. Employee Code of Conduct for Online Communications: Employees must use company social media account to contact advertisers and customers.
17. Employees' all conduct represent the company, must obey company’s policy.
18. Employee Blogging Disclosure Policy: Employees are not allowed to write bad reviews on company.
19. Employee Facebook Usage Policy：only applied to company fanpage and social media login and contact.
20. This policy may be updated at any time without notice, and each time a user accesses a social networking site, the new policy will govern, usage, effective upon posting. To remain in compliance, Bzfuture.com suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.